• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

list of available home visitors?

Eve, thanks so much for starting this original posting. I hadn't realized you had started it. I am going to email Tam about this and see if we can have a list on RR of homecheckers that everyone can refer to.

Thanks Laura. I am going to summarise the list to see what areas we have covered and whats not covered

i can do some of somerset, mostly the mendips.
i could go the other way and do castle cary and yeovil.
i will have to rely on buses so weekends would be best and i would need some guidance :wink:

on some occasions i may be able to do norfolk suffolk area, nearish the border, possibly out to newmarket area if needs be. i can only manage when i come home at the weekends and in my hols, but i graduate in a few months then i can help more. i would need "training" as i have never been homechecked or done any before, but i dont think theres many people in this area. i may be able to run buns/ other pets around in the area to if needed.

South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire are accessable for me
I know othere people can do South Yorkshire, but didn't see anyone for North Derbyshire, so hope I could help.

Nicola

I can do in the vicinity of the following areas.

Welwyn Garden city
Stevenage
Hatfield
St Albans
Enfield

Right I can do Norfolk, Cambs and south Lincoln, if needed Northampton..anywhere within about an hours drive from Wisbech really..and depending on what day I have sites as far over as Norwich..so can cover most of Norfolk

bump This is great. Keep posting and I will summarise it all once we have everyone on. I have emailed Tam re home checkers and will get back to you on this.

I know I am new to this site and bunnies as an adult (used to have bunnies as a child), but with guidance could offer to help in the Medway area of Kent if that is any good??

Back