• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

list of available home visitors?

I can do Sheffield during the week and around Newton-le-Willows/Warrington at weekends. I might be able to be more flexible if I have enough notice tho :D

South Lakes/ Cumbria

I could do most of the South Lakes area in Cumbria, although I would need some guidance as I have high standards for buns living! hehe

Rach
x

What a great idea!! Im in Redhill in Surrey so can do pretty much most of Surrey. (west surrey is abit out the way but i have a car so i could there if theres no one nearer.) :D

i can do anywhere in about 20 mile radius of Burton, eg Tamworth, Lichfield, Uttoxeter, Derby, may be able to go further afield on occasion

With guidance I can do East Northamptonshire area ie. Northampton & Kettering & their surrounding areas etc...19yrs exp with buns :rabbit2:

I can do bristol and surrounding areas.

Love to lend a hand, could also help with bunny runs as well, have a car and drive safely!

Jo
xxx

I can do bristol and surrounding areas.

Love to lend a hand, could also help with bunny runs as well, have a car and drive safely!

Jo
xxx

I can do South Northants, Northampton, Milton Keynes - did my first the other day in Silverstone - a great feeling to know that you are helping pair up bunny and owner.

I wonder if Tamsin or Adele can make this into a proper list with the areas people can cover and put it under it's own heading within the forum.

People could also ask if home visits are needed
How about a volunteer section?

Back