• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly from Fareham - PM Results P103

I really don't know. She wasn't well 2 weeks ago but the Vet couldn't find anything, then today she wouldn't eat and lied down and I knew she was going to die. They will do a PM on her tomorrow. I thought 2 weeks ago it was due to the cold weather but I didn't want to separate her and Oreo to have her indoors, then she perked up.
Oh no :( well thank you for giving her a wonderful few months of freedom and happiness. It's a shame that you didn't get longer xx

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Just spoken to the Vet. She found a small white hard lump in her stomach which could have been a tumour but there were no signs of RHD2. I don't know if it could have been removed? The lump was in the Ilium.

Last edited:
Just spoken to the Vet. She found a small white hard lump in her stomach which could have been a tumour but there were no signs of RHD2. I don't know if it could have been removed?

Thanks for posting back tonibun. I am relieved for you and your other rabbits that it wasn't RHD2, but sad that she had a tumour.

So very sorry tonibun. At least you didn't have to wait too long for the results. Poor Lilly. You couldn't have done any more than you did for her. xxxxx

Back