• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly from Fareham - PM Results P103

Lilly is settling in very well, she flashed her ears at me this morning when I was giving her some pellets! She is eating well and is really bright. She is in one of my sheds so not quite so cold as outside.

Lilly is settling in very well, she flashed her ears at me this morning when I was giving her some pellets! She is eating well and is really bright. She is in one of my sheds so not quite so cold as outside.

Thank you Tonibun. Glad to know she is settled with you xx

Today Lilly and Oreo are meeting. All is peaceful atm, eating, exploring the shed. I had to smile, Lilly jumped right into the litter tray where Oreo was eating some breakfast. I thought that was bold of her, but she is a confident bunny. He's a bit bigger than her. I've just popped in for a cuppa as it's quite cold and rainy out there.

Today Lilly and Oreo are meeting. All is peaceful atm, eating, exploring the shed. I had to smile, Lilly jumped right into the litter tray where Oreo was eating some breakfast. I thought that was bold of her, but she is a confident bunny. He's a bit bigger than her. I've just popped in for a cuppa as it's quite cold and rainy out there.

Awww good luck Tonibun :D

Happy vibes for the couple :love:

Lilly from Fareham - 29.12.16

Well, they are having some breakfast together in the litter tray! So I think they will be OK! I've told them if they are "good" they can keep the whole shed, that is 12 x 6. I saw Lilly hump Orea once yesterday, but whether that was a dominance thing or she fancies him I don't know. He didn't mind. Time will tell.

Last edited:
So Lilly and Oreo are doing really well together. I let Lilly out in the garden yesterday for the first time and she explored and came back to the shed with Oreo. They are practically litter trained and eat lots of hay. I let them out again this morning and have taken some photos. Is there an easy way for me to get the photos from my camera onto the Forum. I suppose the easiest way would be for someone on the Island to come and do it for me, or maybe I could send my SIM card to someone. I've also taken photos of Billy and Molly and Roger and Bobbie.

Back