• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lighthearted Thread-Housebuns

Spenser: I enjoy my indoor kingdom greatly.:D I find the general standard of service and care much better than when I lived outside, although there is room for improvement. ;)

Ooh! I have another! All that extra time you find yourself with when bun bites through your phone line and leaves you phone and internet-less for an evening. So peaceful and productive. And hubby and I got to spend some quality time together at Homebase this morning and then later, fitting tubing over the new wires. So you get more done AND it strengthens your marriage 8)

:thumb:

How they can wreck the place and somehow still manage to be cute, like when Loki binkied Over the coffee table knocking over a pint mug of coffee :shock::lol::lol::lol:

We were mopping up laughing our socks off whilst Loki huddled in the corner looking miffed cos his ear and front paw were covered in coffee :lol:

Or how they think they are being sneaky by tying to steal the Pringles tube, or if you have fruit how suddenly there is a rabbit sitting on your chest, or when they decide to jump onto the dining table to steal a vodka drink :shock:

Or when you end up with a bunny jumping onto the bed and landing on you sleeping bf's face :lol: :love:

Or my absolute fave... Nose rubs whilst watching a film :love::love::love:

I'm not sure I can totally ignore the chewing and destruction! :D But, one thing when I had house bunnies - Clover used to come upstairs and tell me when it was time for her tea, at the same time every day. It was impossibly cute (and so clever!) :love:

Poppy does this, although she wasn't so clever today.....she came an hour early :lol:

Back