• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Life can be so unbearably cruel

Oh Liz :( So sorry to hear this...he was a lovely bun :cry:

I agree with what everyone had been saying, he knew he was safe and loved with you and Steve, I guess that was enough for him to go to the bridge happy :cry:

oh liz ive just caught up...i cant believe it. im so so sorry...after everything...losing him now......its so unfair:cry:

i can only agree with everyone else on here..he knew love and affection and safety and you and steve. He held on till hed experienced the other side of life from the hellish existence hed known before you.

like others before him..hes gone happy and is happy to make room for anohter that needs your love care and support xxxxxx

((((((LIZ n STEVE))))))

binky free little handsome man xxxx

Its funny you should say that, last night we were asked to take in 2 more special needs boys

Bless Stanley - I agree with purplebumble - sometimes things happen for a reason & I think Stanley knew he was loved & knew you be able to help other bunnies like him.

Hope you & Steve are ok (((((hugs)))) xxx

Oh I am in tears reading this :cry: how very sad such a lovely bunny and life was just going to get better for him. Life can be so unfair at times.

So sorry,

RIP STANLEY, RUN FREE FOREVER LITTLE ONE.

Back