• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lexie and the Christmas Cracker.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Part of Lexies Secret Santa gift was her very own cracker!

21-09-07_0017.jpg

21-09-07_0018.jpg

Its filled with treats and she is chewing her way into it. Funnily she is more interested in the cracker itself than whats coming out of it, though she is chuckinh it about to get the food out and making a right mess!

21-09-07_0019.jpg

Oh my nice clean floor :(

21-09-07_0020.jpg

21-09-07_0026.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have just had the hoover out on xmas day cleaning up after madam! At least she enjoyed herself :D

well at least it was a cracker , i went shopping yesterday morning at 6am , when i came back i brought all the shopping in and went to the loo to find Shadow, Ellie and Monster had raided my shopping and eaten most of the Musili!!!!!! and the veg lol:wave: then Badger the dog completed helping them by eating the sausages wrapped in bacon!!!!

Nemo has had great fun with the dried dandylion ...lots like id better get the hoover out too:roll::roll:

I wouldn't let them have that outside of their cage/hutches. It went in the bowls with the pellets for breakfast today.

Thing was it was not just in one place....she draged it out of the cage and destroyed it as you can see on the pics then carried it behind the sofa and threw it about there :roll::roll:

It was good entertainment to watch though. She has found half a 'human' cracker on the floor and started munching that too.

Back