• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leafy be zooming

RinnyRin

Warren Scout
Hey!

So it’s been a week. It’ll mark 7 days since Ivy left for the rainbow bridge.

Though my heart is heavy, this evening has brought me a little joy. I’ve been spending so much time sitting in the floor in my living room working on a project over the week, to try to keep my mind busy outside of work and to be company to Leafy.

He was so joyful this eve, zooming about the place, throwing things, chewing at things, digging at his blanket. Just lots of stuff, as well as watch me paint. They both did a lot of zoomies, but it tended to be when I wasn’t in the room with them, so this was a real treat.

My heart. It’s hurting but at the same time it feels full.

Aww that's lovely, I'm glad he had a good zoomy, shows that he was a happy bunny. Im still sorry that you lost Ivy, xx

I’m glad he is feeling good :love: he is very lucky to have you taking such good care of him xx

Aww, that must've been wonderful to see, him zooming around and playing like that, especially in the midst of your heartbreak about losing Ivy. It sounds like he was feeling very happy. :love:

I’ve been so worried about him and to have him be like that last night was a bit of a weight lift. Especially as it was the first time since Ivy passed that both my partner and I had to go to work, so Leafy would be alone for a good number of hours. [emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw, it does sound like it must've been a relief to see him being happy so you could be reassured he's okay while you and your partner go to work.

Back