• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lara- Probably her Last Days With Us-U/D Post 34

So sorry to hear Lara is really poorly:cry::cry:
Sending loads of vibes to gorgeous Lara, what lovely photos of her:love: xxx

Sorry Lara is poorly Jane, she is in the best possible place with you, you give all your rabbits such wonderful care. She is so pretty. I am sure it must be of great comfort to her to be with you and Dermot. Vibes for her. x

Vibes & noserubs for Lara....Hugs for you Jane...hope Lara & Dermot are a confort for each other....she is so beautiful...xxx

Lara has had a comfortable night and she has just eaten a little breakfast. She has maintained good hydration overnight without SQ fluids and her 2 analgesics are controlling her arthritic pain. I will update the Vets later but I dont think that any 'decision' needs to be made so far today xx

That's good news. Every day is a blessing. Hope there a quite a few more yet to come.

Gosh I feel so selfish - I've only been coming on to check Lily's health thread in case more advice given etc, I've only seen your thread on Lara today.

Sending her loads of vibes and hope she's doing okay
x

Back