• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Rosies Big Adventure(she honks) p47

Lady Rosies Big Adventure

So it's 4.08am and I'm awake [emoji34]

Let's see what Rosie is up to [emoji57].

f22260d4663f6791dff33ffd34f40ad9.jpg

That little white dot in the centre of the screen is an open eye lol I woke her up when I went to the loo [emoji5]️

IR camera watching her lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That little white dot in the centre of the screen is an open eye lol I woke her up when I went to the loo [emoji5]️

At least she was asleep!
I think Freddie has insomnia! As soon as i start falling asleep, he jumps on me!

Awe he sound like a handful of floofy trouble lol, what does you OH think of him, my Steve is going shopping tomorrow for Rosie she keeps staring at him and he is desperate for a stroke but she scarpers, giving him s quick look then sits out of reach just staring at him, she is a proper tease lol

Awe he sound like a handful of floofy trouble lol, what does you OH think of him, my Steve is going shopping tomorrow for Rosie she keeps staring at him and he is desperate for a stroke but she scarpers, giving him s quick look then sits out of reach just staring at him, she is a proper tease lol

He is! He doesn't stop!

OH hasn't met him yet. He'd gone back to work by the time we got home, and won't see him until Saturday night now. Even then we're going to a party so it'll be Sunday before he meets him :lol:

Aww bless! She sure knows how to get what she wants :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got honked at

So at breakfast this morning she was giving me the Stink Eye :lol: cheeky madam I fed the boys first and I think she knew :lol:

So bent over and put the pellets into the dish fine still got the Stink Eye, then she went to the bowl ;) so I reached in to get the other 2 part dish that had the veggies and birch forage and she spun round front feet out honked and hit me :shock: with her front feet and continued with the Stink Eye she is very good at it too :lol:

Made me jump but it's all bravado I hoped, so I put my hand back in and she gave up honking and joint and had a head rub little madam :lol:

This picture confuses me so much! Where is her body?!

Yay we have a Binky I'm very pleased it's only day 2 she had stopped running at Jessy and has binkied :love: just because she can :love:

Hmm the blog what are you going to do about it ?

I'm still moderating it and am very proud of it and proud of Rosie ... but it will stay as is. It's part of my portfolio of writing :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back