• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Rosies Big Adventure(she honks) p47

I think she is just sussing you out Michele ...hence all the eyeballing ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Fur Puddle anyone :love::lol:

This is the table by the side of my settee, there is a rather pretty fur puddle there today :love:

Dumplin used to lie here and if he wasn't there was usually a cat there :lol:

i put the newspaper there and she decided it was comfy:roll:

This is the table by the side of my settee, there is a rather pretty fur puddle there today :love:

Shes too cute :love::love:

I couldn't see the videos at work today but just have. Rosie is such a chilled bun :D

Watching her wash the puddy cat toy and then her ears was adorable. She wasn't at all phased by your Jessy was she :D

Such a confident bun - all praise must go to Luna for looking after Rosie so well that she is so relaxed :love::love::love:

I've just watched the videos :love:
She's so beautiful!

She really does seem to be eye balling you :lol::lol:
Also sounds like you're in training already ;)

That is a gorgeous photo . I love the way you have framed it.

I usually find that when Rosie has had some upset to her routine like going to the vets etc that she doesn't eat all her pellets in one go and this might last for a few days.

She will be like freddie in no time gobbling them all down, you wait and see ;) she is obsessed with pellets too

Has she started being a little nicer to jessy yet ?

I couldn't see the videos at work today but just have. Rosie is such a chilled bun :D

Watching her wash the puddy cat toy and then her ears was adorable. She wasn't at all phased by your Jessy was she :D

Such a confident bun - all praise must go to Luna for looking after Rosie so well that she is so relaxed :love::love::love:

Aww thanks Rabcat ...that's a really lovely thing to say xx

Awww, so goooood! She reminds me of my Fern.... lively spirited dutchie girrrrrl, big in spirit, spookily ninja-like, and very very special!
Way to go MrsMcarey and Lady Rosie :love:

That is a gorgeous photo . I love the way you have framed it.

I usually find that when Rosie has had some upset to her routine like going to the vets etc that she doesn't eat all her pellets in one go and this might last for a few days.

She will be like freddie in no time gobbling them all down, you wait and see ;) she is obsessed with pellets too

Has she started being a little nicer to jessy yet ?

Yes a little better but she is so alert and follows where he goes with her head actually looking at him :lol: Stu and Casserole just ignor him and don't look:lol: she has been doing it to me and if I move my hand behind her she spins around to see what going on :D she has found she can jump on the sofa and has had a walk Over me then decided to just run and jump straight onto me from the floor for a 2.6 k bunny she certainly packs a punch :lol:

Her pellets are mainly all gone for dinner :D

I've just watched the videos :love:
She's so beautiful!

She really does seem to be eye balling you :lol::lol:
Also sounds like you're in training already ;)

Oh she is its the staring tho I have no idea what she wants but I'm getting there, trying different things and if I get it right she stops looking at me and lies down :lol:

I mean it! You have obviously been a lovely Mummeh for her to be such a chilled girl xxxx

I appreciate that. She was a pretty spoilt little lady during her 18 months with us ;) Her and Bobby were like the King and queen of our house. Lol :) xx

Yes a little better but she is so alert and follows where he goes with her head actually looking at him :lol: Stu and Casserole just ignor him and don't look:lol: she has been doing it to me and if I move my hand behind her she spins around to see what going on :D she has found she can jump on the sofa and has had a walk Over me then decided to just run and jump straight onto me from the floor for a 2.6 k bunny she certainly packs a punch :lol:

Oh she is its the staring tho I have no idea what she wants but I'm getting there, trying different things and if I get it right she stops looking at me and lies down :lol:
:lol::lol: her lying down is basically "well done hoomin" :lol:

She is soooooo alert isn't she? She doesn't miss a trick that girl. I really do think she is super clever :)

It sounds like you are most definitely in training ...Lol :) She loves playing games on the couch , it gets her very excitable and honky !!!

I'm loving hearing about Lady Wosie's adventurers in her new home! She sounds as norty as my Lady Katherine!! Heaven forbid they ever meet!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back