• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate - U/D Post 68 Been to the vets

Oh crikey, if looks could kill I would be dead right now, Kate is on 7 days bed rest because she has been neutered and she is not a happy bunny, talk about a strop, even when I went and talked to her and told her it was for her own good and when she has had her check up with the vet then she can come out again she just stood turned around and sat with her back to me lookinf at the back of the cage.

Whoops!, I think this one is going to take a bit longer to get over :lol: :lol:

:shock::shock: Oh dear!! You've got a strong-willed girlie there then Theo?! :lol::lol:

I love it when the poorly buns get a strop on - it means they're feeling much better!

Nose snogs from us please Theo.

Well, we have just been to the vets for another check up and Kate has been given the all clear to be rehomed :D, I am so pleased for this lovely girlie, she has been out and running around and loving it, she is desperate for a friend to love :love:

SO glad Theo! this gorgeous girl has been through so much and she's now out the other side. Just got to find her a loving home now.

I would always have taken her but I've now reached my bunny capacity and at the time I picked her up I had a single girl who hated other girls and needed to be bonded to a boy. :(

Hopefully everything will work out. Is Louis as a husbun still a possibility?

Well, we have just been to the vets for another check up and Kate has been given the all clear to be rehomed :D, I am so pleased for this lovely girlie, she has been out and running around and loving it, she is desperate for a friend to love :love:

Fantastic news!!! :love: xxxxxxxxx

Back