• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate - U/D Post 68 Been to the vets

Our gorgeous girl is home, she is very quiet and will now spend 7 days on bed rest, she hasn't eaten, wee'd or poo'd yet but hopefully that won't be long

Thanks for all your good wishes for Kate

Kate is OK, still very quiet, still not eating or poo'ing although she has wee'd, hopefully she will pick up today, I am about to tempt her with some speical treats to get her going

Kate is OK, still very quiet, still not eating or poo'ing although she has wee'd, hopefully she will pick up today, I am about to tempt her with some speical treats to get her going

Awwww poor baby, it takes a few days for girlies to feel better doesn't it?

Hope she feels better very soon xxx

Awwww poor baby, it takes a few days for girlies to feel better doesn't it?

Hope she feels better very soon xxx

Hmmmm yes it does but I can't help worrying every time I have one neutered, but she is quite bright so hopefully will start eating soon, just going up to try now, be back soon

Kate has just nibbled some carrot tops, not really interested but she had a go so that's a good sign

Oh crikey, if looks could kill I would be dead right now, Kate is on 7 days bed rest because she has been neutered and she is not a happy bunny, talk about a strop, even when I went and talked to her and told her it was for her own good and when she has had her check up with the vet then she can come out again she just stood turned around and sat with her back to me looking at the back of the cage.

Whoops!, I think this one is going to take a bit longer to get over :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back