• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate - U/D post 198 - She's gone and got ....

Hi Alice :wave::wave::wave:

My bunnies are boarding at Di's while I go on holiday, so I'm sending the money raised from the fundraiser with her if it's okay with you?

She also has a lovely surprise for you... :D:D:D

Hi Alice :wave::wave::wave:

My bunnies are boarding at Di's while I go on holiday, so I'm sending the money raised from the fundraiser with her if it's okay with you?

She also has a lovely surprise for you... :D:D:D

Hey Kate:wave:

So she has told me! I have no idea what it is. Is it another rabbit? She knows I love those?.....Or...another lurcher? Maybe a little pug? The suspense is killing me:lol:

Your bunnies will be 100% safe with Dianne, so have a good break, with no worries!

Thank you Kate.

Alice :love:

Yay! we had some hops this afternoon, she managed to do a couple but walked in between, I am so pleased for her because she is now getting the hang of it

everything021x2.jpg

everything027x2.jpg

Wow iv's just found this thread, what a beautiful girl :love:
Hoping and praying she isnt pregnant, well done for taking her she's gorgeous!
Here's to a healthy new start for miss kate. xxx

Thanks guys, she is getting the hang of the hopping bit now:love::love::love: although she is still walking as well but at least we are getting there

Yay!!! she is hopping up and down the landing, it's really funny because she is doing about 6-7 hops and then stoping and turning around as if to say "did I really do that then", she is just so amazing, still quite nervous and really doesn't like sudden movements especially round her head but she is so much better

Yay!!! she is hopping up and down the landing, it's really funny because she is doing about 6-7 hops and then stpooing and turning around as if to say "did I really do that then", she is just so amazing, still quite nervous and really doesn't like sudden movements especially round her head but she is so much better

That's such good news. :wave:
I'm really so happy for her. :)

Awesome News Theo :wave:

Reminds me of how Ginger was when she first came to me, her little legs didn't let her hop very quick but in a few weeks, with lots of space and encouragement, she was hopping around happily :)

She did what Kate did and still does sometimes, turns around as if to say "how did i get here? Did i do it myself?" :love:

Awesome News Theo :wave:

Reminds me of how Ginger was when she first came to me, her little legs didn't let her hop very quick but in a few weeks, with lots of space and encouragement, she was hopping around happily :)

She did what Kate did and still does sometimes, turns around as if to say "how did i get here? Did i do it myself?" :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Awwwwww bless, it's their expressions that make me laugh

Back