• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kate - U/D post 198 - She's gone and got ....

I've only just caught up with what has happened with Kate's rescue & what has happened today - the poor, poor sweetheart :cry:

Well done to both Kate & Theo for rescuing her - I so hope she isn't pregnant :cry::cry::cry:

I'm just thankful that she now at least has the best possible chance by being rescued by you both :love:

Kate is settling in very well, she is eating very well which is a good thing, we are just praying that she is not pregnant, I really don't think she would cope with it

ah no - I hope Kate is not prengnant...:cry: its too much for the little sweety....and she cant hop...:cry: I cant think of a better person she could be with now....noserubs little Kate xxxx:love:

Hmmmmmm Kate is looking very bright and eating very well, her tummy is becoming 'rounded', I dodn't know whether that's the food or babies:?, I am praying for the former becuase I really don't think she is strong enough to nurse kits, she is still 'walking' everywhere but there seems to be an improvement in that so hopefully she will learn how to hop soon

Kate has been here for 5 days now and in that time she has put on 380gr, she is eating very well and getting more and more exercise, I am delighted to say that she is becoming more trusting and is responding to our voices, she doesn't shake when you go to stroke her and I am really pleased with her progress.

She does however, have a tummy that is becoming quite 'rounded', I am sure she is pregnant but still praying that she isn't as I still don't think she is ready to deliver kits and rear them.

Will get some more photos tomorrow

ah bless her! I do pray she is just enjoying the food....what with her rounded tummy...:? wonderful she is starting to trust you...bless her little sweetheart...lotsa noserubs for gorgeous Kate:love: lotsa non-preggars vibes still coming your way xxx

I'm really pleased that Kate is doing well Theo - bless her, she must really think she's landed on all four paws.

I really, really hope that she isn't pregant :cry: And that it's good food & a fab home that's made her tummy more rounded :)

Oh yay! we just had half a hop, it was very wobbly but I think she is getting the idea now, trouble is I think it surprised her so much she had to go and lay down and looked rather sheepish:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yay! we just had half a hop, it was very wobbly but I think she is getting the idea now, trouble is I think it surprised her so much she had to go and lay down and looked rather sheepish:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats good :) Half a hop must be tiring when you have never done one before!!

Back