• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Torturing Myself Again...............

JJ will you stop it?! :lol:
i'm a rex addict as well though I can only have the 2 at the moment.

She is a beauty :love::love:

and I'm still thinking about those 2 uunbelievably gorgeous orange boys you pointed out last week. Fortunately they are at the other end of the country.

How about these Jane? nobody is the slightest bit interested in them and they are super friendly

Polly

andsomemore018x2.jpg

Cookie

Mixedfortheforum2032x2.jpg

How about these Jane? nobody is the slightest bit interested in them and they are super friendly

Polly

andsomemore018x2.jpg

Cookie

Mixedfortheforum2032x2.jpg

I have no idea why these beautiful girls are still waiting for a home.
They are stunning and they are my favorite Rex colour :love:

I have no idea why these beautiful girls are still waiting for a home.
They are stunning and they are my favorite Rex colour :love:

Well, Cookie was rehomed to a lovely couple and she was with them for 5 months and she contacted me to say she couldn't afford the rising vets costs, and she stayed with Paula:shock: when I looked in to it it appears that Cookie was at the vets 6 times in 5 months for various things, stasis most times, so we fetched her back and she has been fine ever since :? only went to see Paula the day after she got back and hasn't been again apart from vaccinations and she is perfectly fine with us:?

Back