• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say hi

sarsimp said:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=107

This will help you (under FORUM INFORMATION) tokk me ages to get the hang of it too!! :oops:

EUREKA.......here's Herbie!!!!!!

HERBIE001.jpg

And my other dearly departed babies Dylan, Harvey and Tippy. One question....how do I make the pictures smaller?

Dylan1991-1997.jpg

Harvey1997-2000.jpg

HazelTippy2000-2003.jpg

5cutebunnies said:
awww and a very handsome chap he is :love:

Yes he is. He is the first lop I have had and is gorgeous (apart from yesterday when he pulled a strip of wallpaper off the wall!) He was rescued from the RSPCA and when they brought him to me I just couldn't say no.

Well - he was worth waiting for!! What a gorgeous chap - and lovely pics of the others too - obviously well loved pets :D xx

sarsimp said:
Well - he was worth waiting for!! What a gorgeous chap - and lovely pics of the others too - obviously well loved pets :D xx

Yes...he's usually handsome but at the moment he's very scruffy and tufty as he is going through a really bad moult.

Back