• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say hi

Herbert

Young Bun
At last I have discovered a forum solely devoted to gorgeous bunnies. My rabbit is a beautiful sooty and fawn lop called Herbie. He was adopted from the RSPCA nearly three years ago and I love him to bits! I look forward to chatting to all you like minded people and hope to pick up some good tips and advice. :wave:

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=417770623

Don't know whether this will work but hopefully this is a link to some pics of Herbie and all my previous rabbits. Dylan was my first, followed by Harvey (who was blind in one eye and sadly died of stomach cancer) and then Hazel (Tippy Toes) who died during a routine op......which was a complete shock to all (vet included and I never did receive a suitable explanation!) During the same year we also lost our dear 7 year old guinea pig Albert and also had to have our 17 year old cat Bonnie put to sleep. All in all a dreadful year.

Hiya. Welcome to the forum. Don't expect to do much else with your day now!! I spend far too long on here. :D

sarsimp said:
No piccies came up boo hoo - is it just me? :oops:

Oh no....looks like I'm going to have to read the help section properly. Wish I knew how to do all the fancy things on this blimming computer!

Hi Herbie,

Cool name, you'll have lots of fun on here, just make sure you get on the computer before your Mum does.

A big welcome

from Jet

Jettychops said:
Hi Herbie,

Cool name, you'll have lots of fun on here, just make sure you get on the computer before your Mum does.

A big welcome

from Jet

:lol: Thanks Jet. Are you saying this because I sound young? Wish I looked it!!! :wink:

Back