• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to let you all know

I very rarely come on here now Nicola so havent seen said comments. Your a fantastic bunny mummy and its obvious your buns are very well cared for :) Dont let the comments get you down, and its up to you if you have/want any more bunnehs! x

thank you very much everyone. no matter how much I do for my bunnies I feel inadequate so comments like that just don't help :(

Nicola, I haven't read the comments, nor do I wish to! I know how fab a mommy you are to your buns, and how great you are in general. Ignore the haters chick!

Just constant comments like 'you can't get any more buns', 'no more buns', even if I'm not even suggesting it - just saying rabbits are cute or something else unrelated

Sorry, I must have missed these as I don't recall seeing these constant comments.

Just constant comments like 'you can't get any more buns', 'no more buns', even if I'm not even suggesting it - just saying rabbits are cute or something else unrelated

Could it be meant as banter, because you are a soft hearted soul who would love to give everybunny a good home if you could.

I haven't seen these comments however would like to say that whenever you have posted photos of your rabbits they look happy/relaxed.

Offer them as much as you can and don't worry what other people think :). They are in a lot better situation that most rabbits out there :D

Im sure some people don't agree with me leaving Ogs on his own and keeping him in an indoor hutch sometimes (although I am thinking of other ideas of housing for him..) but I know he's happy and offer him as much as I can - he isn't complaning at all! :D :D

ZoeLou -I don't recall seeing negative comments on your thread (was it the one about new babies?) Saw only concerned comments about further pregnancy.

Yes that's the one i found it quite clever if you look back!
No one else as spoke to me in that way on here before it was very blunt made me feel like i wwasn't caring right for my buns x

Yes that's the one i found it quite clever if you look back!
No one else as spoke to me in that way on here before it was very blunt made me feel like i wwasn't caring right for my buns x

I think they were just concerned. Better to go in with some tact than all guns a blazing!

Nicola how many buns you have is your business no-one elses, i always get remarks from people too (not in here) about how many pets have you got or god havent you got enough yet!
my reply is ..... the day i ask you to clean up after them or pay for their care then you can make comments!
Ive had some digs on here this last week as you know, pretty nasty and uncalled for too, ignore it thats what im trying to do. xxxxxxxx

just to let you all know

Nickola...I know how hurtful being called a "hoarder" is:cry:i have a phycho stalker who calls me that all the time:shock::censored:she is a hoarder herself and a very cruel one too:evil:but she makes herself feel better by trying to make me give up my rabbits:cry:It,s a shame that some folk don,t have enough in their lives that they have to try to spoil others for them:cry:I have been threatened by this lunatic too:evil:she makes
endless "silent" calls to my house god knows why:roll::?
hole you head up high and ignore the insults as i do..you do the best for your rabbits and that,s all that matters:)

as others have said take this forum with a pinch of salt, it sometimes can be a very unpleasant place, pretty much the reason why a lot of people have "stepped back"

i had seen a few comments, but honestly, dont worry.

hugs xx

Having looked through your previous posts, I cannot see anyone telling you not to get any more rabbits or implying you were a hoarder.

you seem to care for your rabbits hun i dont see why you should be made to feel the way you do.

the only time i would tell someone not to get anymore is if they buy then get rid because they cant cope anymore then a week later their posting about their new baby rabbit :roll: or someone who complains about how their struggling with the amount they have etc. as obviously more would push them over the edge.

i have had people tell me i have too many pets:shock: the most my oh and i have had was 17 but that included rats and gerbils. we have at the mo...3 house buns ,6 house piggies and 2 cats.we have no kids..never will...these are my babies and i will lay my life down for them...i choose to have pets ,we work hard and our money goes on our pets. no different from people having kids...so long as your pets are well looked after and loved it is noone elses business.good luck to you....

I'd not seen any negative comments either, but do remember some of us have been on here for 18million years. We see people come on, catch the rabbit bug, & keep adding, & adding, & then a few months later it's rehome time & the Rescues wind up with them all back, plus bonded partners.

If you know that you can cope & won't rehome, just ignore 'em:D

Back