• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just read a preloved advert :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very cruel comment to make. :? That is the equivelent to someone saying "every animal rescue puts healthy animals to sleep" and we all know that is not true. I'm getting really fed up of these horrible comments on the forum, including one you made yesterday snowy, saying you were guessing I don't help rescue rabbits even though I helped plan and took part in rescuing 2 buns last week. :roll: :lol:

This 18 year old should't be classed as a breeder and she is obviously very irrisponisible, i hope that poor bun is rescued. :cry:

I suggest that before you start attacking me you check your facts, I am allowed my opinion and I will make it, if you don't like then don't comment, now please stop attacking me and stop sending me obnoxious pm's

You didn't say this ^^^ before...you never said that the breeder was wrong, you simply made a comment defending breeders....hence my post

She said that because she knows some good, caring rabbit breeders personally, but she did NOT defend the 18 year old at all. If you think she did, read her statement again.
I know people have many reason to bash breeders in here, one of which is the person who wrote this ad - clearly someone irresponsible who either doesn't care about the welfare of her animals or doesn't know any better.
But I see people snapping too much at each other on this forum when breeders are involved. Really, really too much. Call me selfish, but I don't think people will ever stop breeding entirely; what can be done is to license and control breeders - which would put someone like this girl out of business.

I suggest that before you start attacking me you check your facts, I am allowed my opinion and I will make it, if you don't like then don't comment, now please stop attacking me and stop sending me obnoxious pm's

Obnoxious pm's? I sent one message explaining what I have done to help rescues to let you know that I do help as I was very offended and upset by what you said. I'm sorry you felt i was "attacking" you, i wasn't intending to do that.

Obnoxious pm's? I sent one message explaining what I have done to help rescues to let you know that I do help as I was very offended and upset by what you said. I'm sorry you felt i was "attacking" you, i wasn't intending to do that.

Yes, obnoxious, you are critiscising everything I post, you are dragging things from one thread to another and you are making false statement about what I have posted, your pm was an attack on me, now leave me alone and don't pm me again and if you don't like what I have posted then ignore it, in fact put me on your ignore list, now please leave me along and stop attacking me

Last edited:
Yes, obnoxious, you are critiscising everyone I post, you are dragging things from one thread to another and you are making false statement about what I have posted, your pm was an attack on me, now leave me alone and don't pm me again and if you don't like what I have posted then ignore it, in fact put me on your ignore list, now please leave me along and stop attacking me

Sorry i came across as that, i re read my pm and it's not an attack, its a message i sent when i was upset. Think what you please but i'm really am sorry. :( I wont put you on my ignore list because i know you are a nice person who really cares about animals. :)

Last edited:
If this is a girl from Yorkshire, she is on another pet forum, and IS irresponsible.
Someone else on that forum has had two buns off of her and said her setup made her cry, she is a back yard breeder who just gives them away when she is "done" with that colour, breed etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back