• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just picked up a rabbit in a terrible.. *Happy Update*

She is gorgeous. Is she the bun who was separated from her bonded partner? I read a thread before I went to bed last night but was too tired to respond. That seems so cruel to me (unless they were fighting obviously) and it's not surprising she feels lonely. Hopefully, she will be easy to bond. I've always found lonely buns who crave bunny company bond very quickly.

Are you a rescue? You are doing an amazing job getting neglected bunnies to safety - a true fairy bunmother:love:

She is gorgeous. Is she the bun who was separated from her bonded partner? I read a thread before I went to bed last night but was too tired to respond. That seems so cruel to me (unless they were fighting obviously) and it's not surprising she feels lonely. Hopefully, she will be easy to bond. I've always found lonely buns who crave bunny company bond very quickly.

Are you a rescue? You are doing an amazing job getting neglected bunnies to safety - a true fairy bunmother:love:

Yes that is the bun.. the woman separated them because no-one wanted her but wanted her boy pal :(

She is binkying like crazy today :love:

And thank you :D no not a rescue, I just take in poorly buns (mostly dentals) or others who have some emotional troubles. Around here they would be PTS in most of the rescue places :(

So all the "last chance saloon" buns stay with me :love:

Thought I'd already posted on this, but apparently I forgot to hit the sub button :oops::lol:

Anyhoo, it's good to see little Honey bunny looking all happy and hearing she is binkying :love: Here's hoping for an easy bond with Ollie!

Back