• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered the playhouse!

That looks amazing! i love my playhouse - I can't stand up but have one of those stools in there and sit on that to clean and have cuddles.

Thats lovely :) Ready for the 3rd bunneh now? ;) :lol: xxx

I will be when it's all set up and P&P have settled in :D I just need to get Adam to agree now! :lol:

I've priced up the aviary panels and for a 12x11 aviary it'll be £192, I then just need to sort out those corrugated plastic things for the roof, do I just get them from B&Q, Homebase etc?

I'm so excited it's untrue :lol:

I will be when it's all set up and P&P have settled in :D I just need to get Adam to agree now! :lol:

I've priced up the aviary panels and for a 12x11 aviary it'll be £192, I then just need to sort out those corrugated plastic things for the roof, do I just get them from B&Q, Homebase etc?

I'm so excited it's untrue :lol:

The corrugated plastic sheeting for the roof, i got from B&Q. Think it was about £9 a sheet, but you can get different sizes etc.

Wheeeee for the new bunneh!!! xx

Back