• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered my DFH

I used to get a 5 sack bale for mine, they loved it and used to make holes in the bag when it was in the room. Chris wont let me get it now though as we have no where to store it. His rabbits aren't fussy and will eat any kind of hay but mine like the posher stuff.

Still we have a lovely little new shop near us that sells yummy hay and we like to support them,

I always get the 10 bags rather than the bale as it is easier to store & it is only stalky which mine aren't so keen on. You do get a bit more (roughly 5 kg more) but you also pay more (£15). It is cheaper to get the bales.

ah see DH Hell are the only reason ive not tried them... i remember now why i never gave that hay a try before :?

thinx ill stick with the lovely hay experts stuff :D

my last lot form the hay experts was useless :( :( not blaming them as obviously natural products will vary but it was really brown and rubbish....going to order my DFH this week as theyve eaten all their last bale :roll: not looking forward to dealing with DHL though...are they really useless? :?

Back