• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just lost my guinea pig to fireworks

So sorry to hear he went. Sounds similar to my pigs, one minute they are fine, next they are gone. at least he didn't suffer. hope you feel a bit more positive soon x Jess

It may of been the fireworks but its a fact piggies do tend to leave us very quickly. One minute their fine, the next they are gone. Its a blessing in disguise really as it means they don't suffer. I really do feel for you but please don't blaim yourself. It sounds like your pets have an awesome set up! Make sure to give bun extra cuddles xxxx

goshh it all happened all so fast
i know hes gunna be missed very much from all the family he was our first ever piggy and did amuse us all with hes little squeaks when we walked past with a carry bag and thought it was food used to come running up and follow me around the garden :)
our old bun is getting lots of attention got him a few toys last night from pets a home and depending on what hes like because he not neutered but very carm he can have a neutered girlbun because i dont want him getting lonely.
thanks everyone for your support
xx jess

Back