• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had bun in, kind of bad way / she's died 8-(

What a beautiful bun :love: Thank goodness she's with you now. I hope she got on ok at the vets x

Will be keeping an eye on this thread. Shes such a beautiful rabbit hopefully its just muscle wastage & she will be a right as rain in a few months time & binkying around the garden like all the other rabbits

if they think there is something going on with her spine have an x ray too. I might as well get it all done under the same GA.

but as you may know, a GA can't be too long, or else it get really risky, they can only be under GA for a few hr.

Don't worry Jason, my vet will be able to handle anything that needs doing, if sorting her legs out take too long then they wont do her spay, but are going to try and sort out all her problems today :D

Update

Just got in to work, it looks like she's got a broken leg :(, but not sure if it's a newish break or an old one, they're going to x ray her first and call me to let me know what's going on, it's her back left leg. my vet thinks it's an old break, but she is lame on it. We'll know more after the x rays.

Vets have called there was no fracture, they're proceeding with her spay and teeth. I will have a talk to them tonight about what could be wrong with her leg, it's a bit weird isn't it :? They couldn't talk to me at the time of the call as she was still under, so didn't have time to chat, just let me know they were going ahead with spay.

Good news all her xrays have come up clear though :D

Last edited:
Poor baby. Wonder what on earth has gone on in the past? Bit of a strange one.

Sending vibes for a speedy recovery from the spay and that the leg problem will find a solution in the end.

Fingers crossed for the little girl! She looks like a female version of my little Cobweb. Let's hope the spay goes well and her leg can be sorted...

Back