• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had Brians Invoice..

I am optimistic that the vets did everything they could to help your bunny. He was no doubt put on oxygen but it's just not shooing on your bill. Nor is any medication but I am sure they will have given some.

If you need more information then speak to the vets and ask to know exactly want they did. I think your reaction to this bill is influenced by your grief at the minute.

I hope so.
Grief and guilt.
I wish to hell i knew i could have tried heimlich manouver.
So many what ifs :'(

what idiot forgets night service?

i cant keep 'having bad luck' it isnt fair on my fluffys and it certainly isnt doing my mental health any good.

I currently avoid any affection with family friends and my animals, just incase 'bad luck' happens again.
:(

Again, harsh.

I get that you are upset and frustrated at a situation, but calling the staff 'idiots' is just stupid.

It could have been an automated switch over and they had a power cut, it could of been human error, it could of been a number of things. Nobody is perfect.

Just as a situation, they could of had a family emergency and rushed to leave, like you do with your pets when there is an emergency.

What i'm saying is, sometimes, thing's aren't perfect.

There's nothing wrong with being upset, but taking it out on others isn't fair.

If the vet made a mistake, they need to admit to this, checked etc, but you need to get your facts straight first.

Accuracy of information is important, making assumptions could make you look very silly.

Again, harsh.

I get that you are upset and frustrated at a situation, but calling the staff 'idiots' is just stupid.

It could have been an automated switch over and they had a power cut, it could of been human error, it could of been a number of things. Nobody is perfect.

Just as a situation, they could of had a family emergency and rushed to leave, like you do with your pets when there is an emergency.

What i'm saying is, sometimes, thing's aren't perfect.

There's nothing wrong with being upset, but taking it out on others isn't fair.

If the vet made a mistake, they need to admit to this, checked etc, but you need to get your facts straight first.

Accuracy of information is important, making assumptions could make you look very silly.

I know your right Graham.

And should the vet see this im sorry.
Just so much hurt he was such a special bunny (alot like your biccy in personality)
as you can imagine it leaves a large Hole i wish i could fix.
I guess the invoice just makes it all that little more real :cry:

I know your right Graham.

And should the vet see this im sorry.
Just so much hurt he was such a special bunny (alot like your biccy in personality)
as you can imagine it leaves a large Hole i wish i could fix.
I guess the invoice just makes it all that little more real :cry:

As difficult as it is, you need to be objective and driven by fact only.

Somehow, i doubt he's anything like Biccy, i really do, but i'm sure he's a very special bun and had a unique individuality that made him special. Yes, he'll be missed, but whatever you do won't bring him back, i'm so very sorry to say. The hole will be there, but the hole is there to be filled. YOu can help someone/somebun/something else in the future, when the pain is at a point you can cope with. You'll never lose that memory though. All animals leave an imprint, you can't get rid of it no matter how hard you may wish to.

Seeing things in black and white often does give a bit of a reality kick i'm afraid to say, i've seen/been involved in too many 'black/white' situations to not know that now.

Hug:)

Back