• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for some fun.......

Mine don't get a choice, they are getting a HGV licience as mummy is fed up of trying to squeeze their hutches and runs in her ka! :lol:

I think Pickle would like a range rover... all manly and butch!
Pootle would have a convertible.
Sparkle would have a sensible car.. a saloon I think.
And Twinkle would have a bright pink mini!

:lol::lol::lol:

Funnily enough my Twinkle wants a Mini in bright pink too!! :wave::wave: They could go out cruisin' together!! :lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure... if i could mini would have a mini. Coko would have a BMW. Peppermint would have a renault and green because he LOVES hay. Nibbles would have a Peogout 107.:lol::lol: not at all sure why i think its just cute:lol:

JayJay drives the pushme faster broom car
DSC01325.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

JayJay drives the pushme faster broom car
DSC01325.jpg

:love:

Ohhh, I don't know what Jenson would want, something big, flash and fast! Oh,
he says Audi R8
Really! How are you going to fit all your stuff in there when it barely fits in the back of my hatchback!!!

Or an Aston!

it would be far too bad for the environment if my buns had a car each so they'd have to car share

Harvey would have a chauffeur-driven Bentley
Lucy would have a motorbike - her car licence got ripped up because of road rage :shock:
Castiel and Ruby don't need cars as one is an angel and the other is a demon so transport isn't an issue :lol:
Zero would have an Aston Martin, not one that any footballers have though :no:
Daphne would have a little pink Beetle
Jasmine would have a purple Mini
Gracey would be too afraid to drive but she'd catch lifts off Daphne in her Beetle
And Max would have a Lambo!

Widget would have a Bright Pink BMW x5 because she can be a :censored: at times and would probably act like it on the road.

Sprocket would have an Audi TT because according to Ian he's a bit gay. :?

All these lovely posts!!!:D:D:D

It just goes to show how much we all love and care for our bunnies.

We obviously know their personalities inside out.

All so different. Wonderful isn't it?:D

Next thread perhaps.............where would your bunnies take a boy/girlfriend out for a meal? And why?

What film would they like to see together and why?

We could have so much fun. :lol::lol::lol:

Most welcome in these troublesome times.

Back