• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just called to see how baby-bun was ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Becki! I've got my fingers (and everything!) crossed for you! OMG, I'm going to be on edge until we hear news now!

Oh My Gosh that is awful Becki ! You've been waiting and worried and that is what they have gone and done, (((((hugs))))) for you.

Kirsty xx

Ok, so we can't even convert ourselves to go to rescues, how on earth are we going to educate anyone else. Everyone keeps on how bad pets at home are, but you keep ringing their tills. I think this is so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

SOAD said:
Ok, so we can't even convert ourselves to go to rescues, how on earth are we going to educate anyone else. Everyone keeps on how bad pets at home are, but you keep ringing their tills. I think this is so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm sure becky will be so pleased to read this after she has been out her mind with worry about this bun. as she said she is probably just missing out the rescue stage.

fifi0529 said:
SOAD said:

i'm sure becky will be so pleased to read this after she has been out her mind with worry about this bun. as she said she is probably just missing out the rescue stage.

If everyone thought like that no-one would bother going to a rescue atall :roll:

If pets at home read this board, what are they going to think with people racing to the tills to buy baby bunnies, it gives off one message and that is breed more :cry: . This will result in hundreds sitting in rescues :cry:

sgprescue said:
fifi0529 said:
SOAD said:

If everyone thought like that no-one would bother going to a rescue atall :roll:

I'm sure becki will be really pleased to read this after everything she has been through lately :roll: :roll: :roll:

Becki is not the only person with problems, it doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your morals :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back