• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Been To Vets With Chance

I just wonder if it is time to give up with buns The distress is incredible and I feel like I just fail them, you know? For some reason, things just keep going wrong for me.

I just wonder if it is time to give up with buns The distress is incredible and I feel like I just fail them, you know? For some reason, things just keep going wrong for me.

It some times goes like that, i lost a rabbit and 3 piggies within weeks of each other it was horrible:(

It some times goes like that, i lost a rabbit and 3 piggies within weeks of each other it was horrible:(

I have to agree with Marie. You are doing your absolute best for them. Deep in your heart, you know that these awful things aren't anyones fault - Sometimes a lot of nasty stuff just happens at once :( I know as well as anyone how it feels to constantly be battling illness & greiving my losses, and every time I think I'll give up with buns....but the happiness we provide each other with is worth 100 X the **** X

Back