• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just because they're so cute!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
If I do say so myself ;)

afdc6f2fad463b719fabaaa52f225091.jpg

9f5a9f05728906a2cf5178187e63185a.jpg

They definitely are :love:

Also I think everyone should post pics of their bunnies on the ikea dolls bed so I can get a realistic idea of how big they are! Your bunnies are teeny! Lilly pretty much fills the whole bed, when Harvey was here and used the bed at the same time they were rather squished :lol:

Also I think everyone should post pics of their bunnies on the ikea dolls bed so I can get a realistic idea of how big they are! Your bunnies are teeny! Lilly pretty much fills the whole bed, when Harvey was here and used the bed at the same time they were rather squished :lol:
Those two are tiny :lol:

Here's Marble on hers:
fa4a8633d4daa9c0e8122e1f1cdea4ff.jpg

She certainly isn't small :lol:

Marble looks more like Lilly size! Maybe a bit bigger? Lilly is 3.3kg :) her prospective husbun is much much smaller than her, I've never had a little bunny before, I wonder if they're extra delicate if small? I always feel as though Lilly's extra robust because she's so big!

Marble looks more like Lilly size! Maybe a bit bigger? Lilly is 3.3kg :) her prospective husbun is much much smaller than her, I've never had a little bunny before, I wonder if they're extra delicate if small? I always feel as though Lilly's extra robust because she's so big!

Marble is 4.5kg :lol:
Billy is smaller than Marble :lol:

I always think Maizie and Daisy are more delicate, so I've always treated them like they are :lol: they're more nervous than Marble and more likely to run and hide. I think bigger buns are possibly more confident because of their size :lol:
I've seen Maizie and Daisy jump on and off the same height surfaces as Marble and I've panicked, but they've been fine :oops:

I have just started a thread for ikea bed pics so pop along ... Would love to see Lily in hers ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely pics Tash . They love their bed don't they ? xx

Marble is 4.5kg :lol:
Billy is smaller than Marble :lol:

I always think Maizie and Daisy are more delicate, so I've always treated them like they are :lol: they're more nervous than Marble and more likely to run and hide. I think bigger buns are possibly more confident because of their size :lol:
I've seen Maizie and Daisy jump on and off the same height surfaces as Marble and I've panicked, but they've been fine :oops:

I did think she was bigger than Lil but it's hard to tell 100% in photos! I love snuggling up to big bunnies because I can curl up on the floor and cuddle them tight because I doubt they'll break :lol: (obviously only if they're in the mood for cuddles, which Lilly seems to be all the time recently because of her loneliness, which means extra snuggles for me at least!) I'll have to work out how to snuggle up to a small bunny! Harvey was smaller than Lil at 2.4kg, but he was the most confident rabbit ever :shock: Lilly has confidence but she's also submissive, so if I need to pick her up she won't argue

I have just started a thread for ikea bed pics so pop along ... Would love to see Lily in hers ;) xx

Done! :D

I did think she was bigger than Lil but it's hard to tell 100% in photos! I love snuggling up to big bunnies because I can curl up on the floor and cuddle them tight because I doubt they'll break :lol: (obviously only if they're in the mood for cuddles, which Lilly seems to be all the time recently because of her loneliness, which means extra snuggles for me at least!) I'll have to work out how to snuggle up to a small bunny! Harvey was smaller than Lil at 2.4kg, but he was the most confident rabbit ever :shock: Lilly has confidence but she's also submissive, so if I need to pick her up she won't argue

Done! :D
Marble is a very cuddly bun! She's never been with a rabbit so she's only got me to cuddle at the moment. Maizie and Daisy aren't as cuddly, but they do occasionally like to cuddle next to me, or on me :lol::lol:

Marble is a very cuddly bun! She's never been with a rabbit so she's only got me to cuddle at the moment. Maizie and Daisy aren't as cuddly, but they do occasionally like to cuddle next to me, or on me :lol::lol:

My two have never been ones to cuddle on me, but next to me is absolutely fine :D Harvey snuggled in and licked when he was being carried that was the closest. The little boy that Lilly is going on a date with first laid on me and had a snooze last weekend when I met him :shock: I think he is going to be a little snuggly! But once he has the large volume of girl bunny that is Lilly to snuggle up to I'll probably be second choice :lol: that's how Lilly saw me when Harvey was around, I got chosen if he wasn't in the mood to groom her!

My two have never been ones to cuddle on me, but next to me is absolutely fine :D Harvey snuggled in and licked when he was being carried that was the closest. The little boy that Lilly is going on a date with first laid on me and had a snooze last weekend when I met him :shock: I think he is going to be a little snuggly! But once he has the large volume of girl bunny that is Lilly to snuggle up to I'll probably be second choice :lol: that's how Lilly saw me when Harvey was around, I got chosen if he wasn't in the mood to groom her!

Maizie is more likely to cuddle on me. She's discovered that she can jump onto the bed and likes to lie on my chest/stomach :lol:
It's lovely when they cuddle :love: Daisy isn't really cuddly unless she's being held, she'll snuggle into my neck when she's held :lol:

I think I'll be Marble's second choice when Billy comes home, although that's not such a bad thing - she's very clingy! Although she has calmed down since she's been in the living room

Maizie is more likely to cuddle on me. She's discovered that she can jump onto the bed and likes to lie on my chest/stomach :lol:
It's lovely when they cuddle :love: Daisy isn't really cuddly unless she's being held, she'll snuggle into my neck when she's held :lol:

I think I'll be Marble's second choice when Billy comes home, although that's not such a bad thing - she's very clingy! Although she has calmed down since she's been in the living room

I agree with this so much! I've told friends and family that Lilly has become a lot more snuggly and affectionate towards me, and clingy too at times! Lots of them respond "why don't you keep her single so you can get more attention from her?" but I don't thin of it like that, I thin that if she's like this when I'm home, what is she like when I'm not here and she wants a snuggle?! She's just all alone and now I know she really wants the snuggles and grooming because she's resorted to asking me for it!! :lol: Even when she has her friend I know she'll sometimes want me anyway, so it's not like I'll never cuddle her again!

I agree with this so much! I've told friends and family that Lilly has become a lot more snuggly and affectionate towards me, and clingy too at times! Lots of them respond "why don't you keep her single so you can get more attention from her?" but I don't thin of it like that, I thin that if she's like this when I'm home, what is she like when I'm not here and she wants a snuggle?! She's just all alone and now I know she really wants the snuggles and grooming because she's resorted to asking me for it!! :lol: Even when she has her friend I know she'll sometimes want me anyway, so it's not like I'll never cuddle her again!

Exactly. being clingy shows how lonely they are. It's not so bad for Marble at the moment as I am home most of the time, but when I'm not I'm constantly worrying about how lonely she must be. Even for a bun who has always been alone, I know she would benefit from company of her own kind.
She'll still be cuddly, just less reliant on me, as will Lilly with you. We're just surrogates for them.
Makes me wonder about how lonely Marble must have been in her old home :(

It's about what's best for them, not what's best for us!

Back