• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Joe is Horrified

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
............at the latest treatment for his sore hocks

oURPIAy.jpg

Thankfully they are improving, with no active infection at the moment x

Glad that they are improving :D Who would have thought that Germaloids would help though. Poor boy, he has Dara walking all over him one day and then you share that :lol:

Glad that they are improving :D Who would have thought that Germaloids would help though. Poor boy, he has Dara walking all over him one day and then you share that :lol:

He is beginning to feel a tad miffed, I think an extra bit of Cavolo Nero is in order this evening, it’s his favourite.

I wasn't sure so had to go look it up but, yeah...it's what I thought it was. :lol:

Poor JJ. Well as long as it's helping. ;)

I've begun to think the only thing that will help Ebon's red belly and nether regions will be diaper cream. She went to the vet yesterday with the ex and he got her a third cytopoint shot despite her getting one just last month...it seems to have made everything worse. :(

Back