• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey, Tinkerbell, Dreamer WITH Teddy.... bonding...

all your bunnies are lovely but i adore teddy. its lovely to see all the littler ones crowding round the big guy. :)

Thanks guys, well Joey was sat next to the run yesturday right next to Teddy for most of the day :shock: and he let Tinkebell sit next to him with Teddy right their too.... huge huge change just from a little bonding session! Tinkerbell is in love with Teddy I think, she keeps sitting next to the run just starring at him :lol: Teddy's not really bothered by any of it :D

It all looks fab!! Why wait till April??? All friends together!! Wishing you luck when you actually get round to it!!xx

It all looks fab!! Why wait till April??? All friends together!! Wishing you luck when you actually get round to it!!xx

Because its too cold to bring them in, if i had just left them there would have been a fight, i need to supervise until im happy to leave them so need to bring them inside. xx

Wow Lara, were you not just tempted to leave them together, they all look so happy together?

No as ive said i cant bring them in at this time of year and if i left them there would be a fight. I cant sit outside all night a much as i love them! When Teddy got up and moved around,the boys did how signs of aggression a few times and i intervened.

Back