• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Joey, single male, 2yrs – DEAF - Leicestershire

Hi GrahamL

He was deaf when we got him when he was about a year old, the previous owners hadn't even noticed, but then he never left his hutch.

The vet says his ears are healthy and there is no problem, apparently lops are more prone to deafness because the ear canals are kinked.

I don't want this to stop him being rehomed, he just needs a patient owner who will wait for him to turn round and see you, this can take a while if hes cleaning his bum!

xx

Deaf bunnies are lovely,My Buzzby is deaf. I still talk to him out of habit, but he clearly cant hear you. He lives happily outside and we made an extra window in his hutch so he can see you coming and not get scared. It had great benefits, fireworks go off and he cant hear them so he doesnt worry, he follows my dad along the edge of the fence even if theres loud tools working and no matter how bad your singing is, he still loves you :lol:

I would definitely have another deaf bun, I think its part of why Buzzby is so bold. Please someone have this handsome bunny!

Hi chelle

I have no idea what he is like with the ladies! but he deserves a girlfriend :love:

i want to rehome him nearby so that he can be returned if it doesnt work out

Back