• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Boo & Mouse checking in

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics taken just now

Joeeey
Here he sulks under the spare bed as i was too enthusiastic about the new hay :lol:

bYrx3cSl.jpg

Boo

lB0b7q0l.jpg

7Lumjpxl.jpg

Mouse

liking her new super soft hay

5TaTOtfl.jpg

NjiJDMhl.jpg

WmWpoJpl.jpg

Super pics :love: The hay looks good too. It's so satisfying when their view on hay accords with ours :lol:

Thankyou PM:love:

Super pics :love: The hay looks good too. It's so satisfying when their view on hay accords with ours :lol:

& so rare. I've just decanted most in to 2 timothyhay.co.uk bags. Wondering if Boo deserves the leftover 1/5th of a box to dig in?

Complaint to RU head office that I can’t see imgur images. 2021 and we still can’t directly upload images to the forum. I need to see Boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complaint to RU head office that I can’t see imgur images. 2021 and we still can’t directly upload images to the forum. I need to see Boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait you can't see imgur images via Tapatalk?

Joey may be sulking-yet he is clearly eating the hay. Boo and mouse look lovely too. How nice that Mousey has soft hay.

Back