• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Jianna- smart girl bunny in Scotland

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Jianna’s story

Jianna is a young healthy bunny who is now spayed, vaccinated and ready to be adopted ☺

She is a very smart rabbit, who is always excited to see you. She also loves her food so we have been doing lots of clicker training which she is very good at. She also likes being stroked on her head.

Jianna has had some mild aggression issues. This just means she doesn’t like being cornered and picked up, which is understandable being a prey animal. For this reason I recommended that she is rehomed to either be a house rabbit or to a shed and run setup, as she might feel threatened if cornered in a hutch. Also I would not recommend leaving young children unsupervised with her. We have been working on her issues and she has gotten so much better since she entered the rescue and I expect her to calm down even more now she has been spayed.

However when she is allowed to be with you on her terms she is such a lovely rabbit who will excitedly run up to you and sit on your lap to see what yummy treats you have brought her.

As with most rabbits she will need to live with another rabbit. I think Jianna would prefer a calm neutered male rabbit to live with. I would bond her with her new friend for you. If you currently don’t have any rabbits have a look at the males available from the rescue and we can try and pair them up for you.

If you are interested in Jianna or just want to know a little more about her feel free to email me at vivien.jamieson@fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org.

Back