• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz is poorly UD 24.03 He's Gone :(

I was slightly amused at the vet trying to work out if Jazz was a lop or not. Bless him he's never really decided either and goes for somewhere in the middle instead. Love my boy so much, he is such a character.

I just realised this isn't in health, sorry. I was in quite a state when I started the thread!

I was slightly amused at the vet trying to work out if Jazz was a lop or not. Bless him he's never really decided either and goes for somewhere in the middle instead. Love my boy so much, he is such a character.

I just realised this isn't in health, sorry. I was in quite a state when I started the thread!

Characterful I call it :D

Where the post is matters not, but Jazz does :D

Perfect in every way that's my boy. I can't tell you the relief that he's not suffering with his leg. I really felt like he hadn't given up, he just wasn't telling me he'd had enough. But I was worried about his leg poking out to the side and thought they would pts - I still think they would have at my usual vets! The rabbit savvy ones just seem so on the ball and really care :)

I posted on a muscle wastage thread about my boy and that he was quite bad again at the weekend. Well Jazz has decided to be his own normal in the week and will have these moments at the weekend. So going to monitor him as agreed previously with the vet! They seem to know when we can't get then to a good OOH vets don't they. Still at least he seems to be coping well again.

Back