• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper

:cry: awww soo sorry, at least he went peacefully in his sleep and wouldn't of known, you gave him a great life
such a gorgeus bun

oh no!! so very sorry for you loss but he must have gone so peacefully which is a blessing.
he was the most adorable bunny
binky free Jasper xx

thank you so much everyone for your replies xx

bunnymad lisa, i havnt forgotten about the photos you wanted of him. i will get them sorted for you x

bunnymad lisa, i havnt forgotten about the photos you wanted of him. i will get them sorted for you
thank you...if you'd like me to do a tribute for him in the october bunny mad just let me know x

I am so glad that I met Jasper before he left for the bridge. he was a lovely lovely rabbit - I really loved him at first sight. Happy memories for you and a lovely life for him:love:

You know how sorry i am Tracey. IM glad he had a last little bonk with his teddy before he went to the bridge. :oops::lol:
I am so glad i was able to meet him and give him lots of nose rubs and see him running all over the garden and gazing at the other buns :love:
He really was the sweetest old man who had the life he deserved with you.
I'll miss seeing him next time i come. Sleep tight little man. xx

Oh no Tracey, only just seen this. So sorry you lost little Jasper, he was a cutie, looked just like our Bob. They might be playing at the bridge together now :)

I'm so sorry. What a handsome bunster he was too. Take comfort in the fact that he went peacefully.

Binky free little one xx

Back