• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jaffa (rip fatally killed in winds)

Awww this is awful =[ Binky free Jaffa.

It really upsets me to know that this could have happened to Saffy or Jamie when the hutch roof blew off their hutch, I am SO glad I woke up.

Binky free little one xxx

its awful isnt it it ust have been instant as her brother heard the bang and went to tell her then they found the bunny

the hutch was a lazy bones design one

lisa

So sorry to hear this.... I've always thought lift off roofs were pointless.

Sleep tight Jaffa. :cry:

Last edited:
i have a lavaendr lodhe hutch where the lid can come up, i will put extra bricks ont op from now on! binyk free jaffa, so sorry :(:(:(:

Aww this really is gutting and reminds me exactly how lucky I am that I still have my 2.

I have the happy hutch 6ft hutch and run combo and the lid blew off of mine - despite me having bricks, a fleece blanket AND tarpauline covering it. The wind is ruthless.

Binky free little one xxx

we laid jaffa to rest today goodnight sweetheart - the words i said as i placed her in her final resting place:cry:

Back