• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

Still thinking about you, Jane, and am sending more hugs - I know you are totally broken and am so sorry. xxx

sorry cant say much

just dont want to go on

all too much

the deaths, my anorexia, my ptsd

i have no fight left

too ill

Leaving you care and thoughts, Jane. This would be an overwhelming time for someone who had a good support system, good mental and physical health and no other problems at all. For someone who is already battling so much, it feels anihilating.

So very sorry you are in such a bad place atm and hoping that you can get through it. I, too, am extending a hand to help you fight on - we are all behind you. xxx

Oh Jane . sending you all the support and love I can muster.what you are going through is more than anyone should have to bear

Please please try to keep going xxxxxxxxx

Dear Jane, I'm so so sorry for your tragic losses. My heart goes out to you and wish I could ease your pain. Of course I know that nothing I can say will do so, but please know I am thinking of you and sending massive virtual hugs your way.

(I'm sorry I am late to this, am away from home this week with very limited Internet. I was so upset to read of Bobbie, Flynn and Jessica passing).xxx

Dear Jane, I'm so so sorry for your tragic losses. My heart goes out to you and wish I could ease your pain. Of course I know that nothing I can say will do so, but please know I am thinking of you and sending massive virtual hugs your way.

(I'm sorry I am late to this, am away from home this week with very limited Internet. I was so upset to read of Bobbie, Flynn and Jessica passing).xxx

thank you

harry, jo and lady lydia are all dead too

i wish i was with them

:( I know you must be distraught. What you are feeling after losing six of your old and beloved dear friends is normal and it hurts so much. Thinking of you. Xxx

Jane I won't fully understand what pain you are u in right now. None of us can and am sure it just feels unbearable. I hope u can remain strong but I know that is very difficult . Sending vibes and hugs to u xxx

Oh my goodness.

Endevour Lord H. your 'new' hamster, little Nell ... I would love to see some pics of your remaining family when you have the time/inclination/strength.

Best wishes to you Jane at this difficult time.

Back