• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

I haven't posted much at all recently, but every time I see a post from you it seems you have been dealt the worst cards :(

I'm so sorry to hear that 3 more of your bunny family have gone, I honestly can't imagine what you're feeling right now.

For us, and your remaining rabbits, please keep going! Keep nibbling on those rich tea biscuits and just keep going!

I've not been very active recently but I have been following whats been happening with you and not been able to find adequate words :cry:

I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and sending oodles of love and support.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are stronger than you give yourself credit for.

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Seen that Bobbie, Jessica anf Flynn have all passed away in addition to Jo and Harry. Losing pets is awful but losing so many in quick sucession is such an awful thing to deal with. I'm so sorry Jane.

So sorry you are going through such an awful time, Jane. I am thinking of you and sending trillions of hugs. xxx

Dear Jane,

I am so greatful to have you as a friend that I cannot put into words how much you mean to me and my little friends.
Sending you as many hugs, love, and good vibes as you can hold inside that massive good heart of yours.
From reading your posts, I can see that your heart and mind are far from being undernourished.
May all this stormy weather bring you a beautiful rainbow.

I am so sorry that you are going through so much, I really don't know what to say other than you are constantly in my thoughts and if there is ever anything I can do for you I am not far away. Xxx

Back