• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane .... We're here for you.

I've typed, deleted and retyped this post so many times. I've been desperately trying to find the right words to give you comfort, hope and strength. But everything I've written has always seemed so trite and inadequate. You're already having an awful and frightening time with the AN and having to endure the loss of your beloved bunnies on top of it is so unbearably cruel. How can words ever make that better? All I can do is offer another hand of friendship to the surge of love and support so many have given on here already, and hope that this will give you the strength to cope xx.

I've typed, deleted and retyped this post so many times. I've been desperately trying to find the right words to give you comfort, hope and strength. But everything I've written has always seemed so trite and inadequate. You're already having an awful and frightening time with the AN and having to endure the loss of your beloved bunnies on top of it is so unbearably cruel. How can words ever make that better? All I can do is offer another hand of friendship to the surge of love and support so many have given on here already, and hope that this will give you the strength to cope xx.

Absolutely agree with this post :thumb: hope you are ok Jane

I know the despair your feeling, I've felt it as deeply as you many times. You can do this Jane, you have strength far beyond what you realise, we all do, somehow it's there. Take it day by day, hour by hour or minute by minute if needed. Switch onto auto pilot if needed, I did this when my dad was dying from cancer, while nursing my hero & rock & in the months after his passing. I still visit that "edge" but its no longer the boss. For now Jane I'm carrying hope for you.

Remember that website link I sent you? Go there they have immediate help options. Thinking of you xx

Back