• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy has had her babies!!! *update post 198 - 13wks old*

There gorgeous they should start opening there eyes from day 10 then you and ivy are in trouble haha they will be out and about and getting up to mischief :lol:

Can I have one? Oh no... Better make that two please, they are waaaaaay happier in pairs... ;) I don't mind which two.....

:love::love::love:

Oh, and just for good measure...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love::love::love:

Ha, Sarah and Schez, have put your names down.. don't worry i'm good at keeping bunny secrets from OH's :lol:

I just can't stop looking at pics :love:

although it's not good that there are yet more bunnies brought into the world that will need homes, it's actually turning into a beautiful experience watching them grow. Before the birth was extremely nerve-wracking but now I get all warm and fuzzy inside

Aww love the new pics. :D:love: I thought one of them was all white, but it must have just been a white bum sticking up at the top of the nest in an earlier picture!

Ha, Sarah and Schez, have put your names down.. don't worry i'm good at keeping bunny secrets from OH's :lol:

I just can't stop looking at pics :love:

although it's not good that there are yet more bunnies brought into the world that will need homes, it's actually turning into a beautiful experience watching them grow. Before the birth was extremely nerve-wracking but now I get all warm and fuzzy inside

Yay!! Cute little baby bunny for me :D I know what you mean, they are so adorable! :love::love::love:

I'd love to have a litter of my own so I can watch them grow up, but don't worry I won't! Too many gorgeous buns in rescues first, plus mine are all boys so I don't think id get very far anyway :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, one melting heart over here! So cute & they are growing so much already. It is an amazing experience & I would love a litter of buns but there are too many bunnies needing homes already plus I wouldn't be able to let go of any :eek:ps: I would need to move into a field. The only way I would get to see it is if like you I took on an expecting bun.

Or like my piggy which was bogof! But then minipigs are completely different as they are born ready to go, like someone just pops a really small piggy in the hutch, still cute :love: my now bridge piggy was a very special gift :love:

Enjoy every minute :D

Aww love the new pics. :D:love: I thought one of them was all white, but it must have just been a white bum sticking up at the top of the nest in an earlier picture!

Haha yeah, one is mostly white with only a couple of light grey splodges :love:

I am going to have such a problem letting them go, it will be an interrogation process :lol:

Haha yeah, one is mostly white with only a couple of light grey splodges :love:

I am going to have such a problem letting them go, it will be an interrogation process :lol:

I don't blame you one bit. Only the very best for these adorable little cuties! I couldn't do it :oops: I'd want to keep them all :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww, they're so gorgeous! I've been bombarded with puppy pics the last few days as my DD (8) is somewhat obsessed and every time I get on my computer it's filled with lovely pics. If I didn't have house buns I'd be looking in rescues for puppies, such is my sad hormonal state, LOL!

These are just the cutest pictures - those little ears :love:

Such little sweethearts! Thank you for sharing them. I know I will probably never see baby buns in the flesh (unless I home a preggy mum) so this is such a treat:thumb:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! With extra eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Oooh there so cute and teeny tiny :D x

Well, it's been a while since an update, sorry guys :oops: The kits are doing amazingly well, and today at 16 days old they have ventured out of the nest :love: well, 2 have, the others are moving around the sleeping box but haven't ventured out into the open bit yet. The 2 that did had a munch on hay and pellets, sooo cute!

Here are some pics :love:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Cuteness overload :love: :love: is pic two LGB the one you were most worried about?

They all look like their doing well :thumb: thank you for sharing the pics

I know, I die everytime I go and visit them :love:

Cuteness overload :love: :love: is pic two LGB the one you were most worried about?

They all look like their doing well :thumb: thank you for sharing the pics

Yes that is LGB, not so little or weak now :D

I just want to smoosh them and they smell so yummily of hay and bunny-ness :oops: :love:

Back