• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy has had her babies!!! *update post 198 - 13wks old*

Lovely to hear about these babies again, they are such beauties :love: hope you find some good forever homes for them :)

Thanks :) I hope so too, the whole thing is so stressful as I worry about them.

Here are the 2 does :D

SJH- LGB isn't so little anymore! 1.7kg!!! :shock:

Have named them Bella(trix) for little grey bun and Cissy (Narcissa) for the spotty doe, and the boys are Percy (black spot), Fred (darker grey spot) and George (lighter grey spot)..... can you see a theme? :oops: :lol:

Pretty ladies :love:

Squeeeeeeee!!

The ladies are gorgeous and the lovely lovely Bella is amazing!! My first pet, a cat, was Bella - great name. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: how amazing to see LGB so big & healthy, i know she was a worry early on. You've done a great job with them all :thumb: are mum & dad bun doing well?

Thank you, i'm so proud of Ivy for delivering such healthy kits when she was half starved and terrified. What an amazing mummy who can now live the rest of her life in peace with her husbun :love: They are all vaccinated and the boys have been castrated (they had MAHOOSIVE plums!) so will be ready to go after they heal up :)

:love: how amazing to see LGB so big & healthy, i know she was a worry early on. You've done a great job with them all :thumb: are mum & dad bun doing well?

LGB was a real worry, I would never think she was the same rabbit looking at her now. Vet says they are all in great condition so i'm chuffed for them :love: Ivy and Baloo are doing great :) they need slightly more protein than my others so they get a bit of junior SS mixed in, but overall they are great and are so happy living together after neutering :love: Their teeth have also improved :D they weren't bad enough to need dentals but no hay at all meant their teeth hadn't been kept in shape. They are total hay monsters now though and its made such a difference :love:

Just Bella and Cissy to be spayed (another month or so but vet says they are a good size already) and then they will be ready too.

Think i'm going to cry when I say goodbye :cry:

Lovely to hear Ivy & Baloo are happy together :)

It can imagine it will be sad for you to say goodbye but you will know they are going to forever homes & that you helped them get a great start :thumb: x

Back