• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy has had her babies!!! *update post 198 - 13wks old*

I am sorry to hear about Acorn's babies. :( Is Acorn still doing well?

Omg, Ivy's babies are SO cute!!! :love: I bet you can't wait until they start venturing out! You are going to have your hands soo full!!

They are adorable and bigger than I thought they'd be! Gorgeous :love::love:

That's what I was thinking too, they've only been in the world less than a week but in that time they have literally doubled in size. Ivy must be a good mummy :love: mind you, she did hold onto them for a while so maybe they were bigger than normal when born? I have nothing to compare them to!

I am sorry to hear about Acorn's babies. :( Is Acorn still doing well?

Omg, Ivy's babies are SO cute!!! :love: I bet you can't wait until they start venturing out! You are going to have your hands soo full!!

Acorn is doing really well, binkying around the hutch and jumping off the cardboard boxes :roll:

I'm really curious about what their ears will turn out like, with Ivy being uppy and Baloo being loppy... maybe a whole bunch of helicopters? :love:

Mini update :)

Kits are doing great :D poor Ivy has really had to build up around the nest to keep them penned in as they keep trying to crawl around :love: She is stuffing her face so assuming they are taking a lot of feeding. Can't wait til their eyes are open and I can have a snuggle :love:

Ivy's nest now resembles a volcano, it is so tall :shock: You can just see the bubs sticking there heads out of the top :lol:

And of course, some pics of the 9 day old muffins :love: all the spotty ones apart from one are grey and white. Unfortunately the LGB is extremely hard to get a pic of without flash and he's always at the bottom :roll:

OMG its going to be lovely watching them grow up. Bet you absolutely love them already!

I am besotted :love: I love the fact that they have whiskers... no idea why but didn't think they got them for another week or so... shows how much I know about babies :roll:

Back