• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally got my group of 4!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
052.jpg

I've been desperately wanting a group for so long, and having 4 pairs you'd think it wouldn't be too hard... but I have some unsociable little devils :roll:

I decided to give it one more try. They had met (through mesh/bars) before while Harry & Sophie were in the run on the grass or in their own run, and Smudge and Jasper were free ranging. With absolutely no problems from that I decided it was worth a try and had an amazingly easy bonding.

There was a little bit of humping but that was it, no fighting or real chasing. They all settled in together as if they'd known each other forever :D

It's strange, I have 2 black rabbits but the other 6 are all very different looking... and it was completely unintentional. They're all gorgeous though :love:

My great niece says that Jasper (the pew) is her favourite, I thought it was because pink was her favourite colour but apparently her new fave colour is green and he's still her favourite bunny :lol:

Back