• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been asked to take a Giant bun(needs teeth doing)

The bun is going to Kay's :D I need to get him to Lymm Services tomorrow for 5pm to meet Kay.

The problem I have I'm quite ill in bed :( I've just got over a chest infection and now I've got a throat infection I feel dreadful :(
Could anyone help with a bunny run to meet Kay?

I can help as i have plenty of space,but iam to a good distance away:wave:

Thank you so much for you offer :) very very kind of you... Kay has offered to take him, it's not far to drive to meet Kay only 40 mins away from here so this is now sorted thank you.

Wait till I tell David when he comes home from work that he as to sort my Summerhouse out cos we are getting another giant :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better make him a nice Tea:lol::lol:

Wait till I tell David when he comes home from work that he as to sort my Summerhouse out cos we are getting another giant :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better make him a nice Tea:lol::lol:

I hope he is a Giant bun Kay, the bloke said he is.

Bless ya Kay, you really are a star when it comes to things like... Giants :lol: If i can help with the run let me know :? Im useless with things like that, but i have heard of Lymm services before.... ;) xXx

Have you got the bunny yet? If you want to meet any earlier I can probably do 3-30ish:D

Have you got the bunny yet? If you want to meet any earlier I can probably do 3-30ish:D

No Kay haven't got the bun yet.. The bloke isn't answering his phone to my bro-in-law :?
He'll keep trying.. I'll contact u as soon as possible.

Some how being a giant and the area your in I had a feeling Kay might get involved here :lol::lol: hehe well done kay! :D might need to get another snowman :lol::lol:

Some how being a giant and the area your in I had a feeling Kay might get involved here :lol::lol: hehe well done kay! :D might need to get another snowman :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
He can have the penguins:lol::lol::lol:

He was mean't to be phoning my brother-in-law back 30 mins ago but hasn't as yet .. It annoys me he's having the bun picked up from his house and taken to a good home and he can't be bothered to phone back when he promised to :evil:

If we don't get the bun picked up today it will be next weekend now :cry:
Sorry for messing you around Kay but still don't know if I'm getting him today.

Back