• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Smoo's operation tomorrow. UD - she's fine... (post 12)

She's back safe and sound. Did two laps round the bedroom, had a wee and is now hiding under the bed. :love:

I'm sure she would love to teach Spenser. She has more than enough food excitement I'm sure it must be contagious. Silly bun. They'd already given her the gut stimulant as they do to be on the safe side but she obviously didn't need it. She had all the nurses laughing and apparently they're well behaved rabbits compared to most they get in. :shock:

My two, well behaved? That's why I came downstairs this morning to find them ON MY DESK, even though I had blocked it off with boards. And all my important documents had been chewed, my PC speakers are no longer attached by cables to my PC and there was sticky poo on my bills....

:oops: :oops:

(barc bunny strikes again :shock:)

I can only blame one bunny for any chewing as I only have one bunny with teeth, but I usually blame the other one for any poo. They're both as cheeky as each other. :love:

I'm glad to say that neither of them were on the desk this morning and lots of hay had been nommed during the night. Both tucked into breakfast but Smoo, although she's eaten her little bit or curly kale and her spring greens, hasn't really touched the sprout leaves. But perhaps she doesn't fancy them. I'm not too worried, I hate sprouts!

She had her pain killers and her 'wound' looks perfect. So all is good.

Back