• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's not looking good for Lottie/UD 2nd Oct

She ate some more excel late last night and has had a bit more this morning, so she definately isn't going anywhere today :D:D:D:D

Lottie is still doing really well today, the pain relief is obviously doing its stuff :)

She is happily munching into her breakfast at the moment and yesterday not only did she potter about the house she even flopped in the middle of the carpet which she has never done before :D My neighbour was visiting at the time and I really embarrassed myself as I was so excited that she did it and Louisa really didn't understand what all the fuss was about:oops:

I also found out yesterday that Lottie loves biscuits. That girl has a very sweet tooth, the only fresh food I can get her to eat is banana and apple. I will buy her some rich tea biccys today, at little of what you fancy isn't going to hurt her at this stage and I am just happy to see her eat.

Obviously it is still a case of taking it day by day but at least things are good for her at the moment. :):)

Lottie is still doing really well today, the pain relief is obviously doing its stuff :)

She is happily munching into her breakfast at the moment and yesterday not only did she potter about the house she even flopped in the middle of the carpet which she has never done before :D My neighbour was visiting at the time and I really embarrassed myself as I was so excited that she did it and Louisa really didn't understand what all the fuss was about:oops:

I also found out yesterday that Lottie loves biscuits. That girl has a very sweet tooth, the only fresh food I can get her to eat is banana and apple. I will buy her some rich tea biccys today, at little of what you fancy isn't going to hurt her at this stage and I am just happy to see her eat.

Obviously it is still a case of taking it day by day but at least things are good for her at the moment. :):)

Awwwww I am really pleased to hear that she is feeling more comfy :)
My oldies/special needies love a Mini Shredded Wheat as a treat and Maya likes a bit of Ryvita- only the 'Origional' variety though........:rolleyes:

Thats nice that you've found a treat she can be spolit with. I'm glad the extra pain relief is helping.

Only just seen this. Glasd she is more comfortable and you are able to find a treat to spoil her with. She sounds a lovely bunny. Sending her some healing vibes.

It was such a lovely day yesterday that I was able to let Lottie and Lola have some free range time in the garden. Lottie went straight to sleep in the sun where I put her down.

I also managed to film her eating her biscuit this morning so will try to post it later.

I have weighed her today and her weight has remained the same, it's the first week she has not lost weight since she arrived. The extra pain relief is doing its job :D

HPIM1265.jpg

Back