• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this discrimination!!

Robin the locum? He has a special interest in small furries so we quite like him :)

Ahh, it was the cat we saw him with (?) so perhaps that was it. Not bad just not as cuddly with her - she needs extra pampering at 18 ;) I think it was Adele that's been seeing her most.

With just the two generally well behaved (touch wood) bunnies we don't see the vet much. The had a nice female locum Christmas time that did Gypsy's teeth conscious. Before that I think the last time the bunnies were in was Scamps neuter and he's three soon!

Ahh, it was the cat we saw him with (?) so perhaps that was it. Not bad just not as cuddly with her - she needs extra pampering at 18 ;) I think it was Adele that's been seeing her most.

With just the two generally well behaved (touch wood) bunnies we don't see the vet much. The had a nice female locum Christmas time that did Gypsy's teeth conscious. Before that I think the last time the bunnies were in was Scamps neuter and he's three soon!

Did you manage to get Kit eating any better Tamsin. I have had a similar problem with Spice and I'm now blending pate cat food with cat milk, and she is doing fairly well on it.

Did you manage to get Kit eating any better Tamsin. I have had a similar problem with Spice and I'm now blending pate cat food with cat milk, and she is doing fairly well on it.

She's doing brilliantly thank you :) We brought chicken livers (couldn't get a chicken with jiblets in!) and cooked/pureed them... sort of home made pate. She also loves those little tins of cat pate. They kept her eating. We took her off the meds for a week and she perked up so she's now on 2.5mg of the standard stuff instead and she's doing soooo much better. She's now eating mushed solids again and 2-3 sachets a day!! She's so much more active, doing stairs and pottering around the garden. I think the poor appetite/lethargy were all down to the drugs :? She's going for another blood test in a week to see what her thyroid levels are like. She's also on heart and anti fluid tablets atm as her paws swelled up twice normal size (back to normal now).

She's doing brilliantly thank you :) We brought chicken livers (couldn't get a chicken with jiblets in!) and cooked/pureed them... sort of home made pate. She also loves those little tins of cat pate. They kept her eating. We took her off the meds for a week and she perked up so she's now on 2.5mg of the standard stuff instead and she's doing soooo much better. She's now eating mushed solids again and 2-3 sachets a day!! She's so much more active, doing stairs and pottering around the garden. I think the poor appetite/lethargy were all down to the drugs :? She's going for another blood test in a week to see what her thyroid levels are like. She's also on heart and anti fluid tablets atm as her paws swelled up twice normal size (back to normal now).

Glad to hear she's doing well.:)

I think that must have been Anna, she is also very good and has done a lot of surgery on our bunnies. She is still about but mainly does surgery rather than consults.

Its a shame they can't afford to keep the locums permanently, they are really good.

Adele has a really lovely way with the animals, I love the way she talks to them :) Kate the head vet has been very good with our cats too, although she is allergic to bunnies

Back