• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this cruel?

Is this Cruel?

• Total voters
:oops::oops::oops:

Sorry it was me, I was browsing who was online and someone was reading the thread so I clicked on it out of curiosity, I never thought to look at the date!!!:shock::oops::oops: I am not a spammer though!:wave:

Aww i was proper into this thread....glad to know the outcome though.

Although i couldnt make my mind up for the answer..........

Angie can i meet him? lol No seriously, how is he now, has he improved?

xx

I might get lots of hassle for this......but ..if he has caused such a serious injury to you and there is obviously danger of him doing it again I would go for removing his front teeth....they would have to be removed very well with all the root or they will grow back, something you would have to keep an eye on...but if it improves his life and protects you.....something people on here have to remember is danger to humans must be avoided and these are nasty,unprovoked attacks......discuss with you vet but I'd support you in going for it.

<<now ducks!!!!

I agree totally and would not think twice if I thought it would help him. Infact it was only a few months ago that I phoned and asked my vet if she would consider doing it for me as one of my fosterers was fostering a rabbit and it was attacking all the other rabbits really bad and then being really nice to them. My vet said she wouldn't normally but as I knew my rabbits and wouldn't be asking for the sake of asking then she would do it.
I did have a bun that was identical to this infact we called him physco he would bite and hang on until I could prise his teeth out of me infact I have lifted him 5ft in the air while attached to my arm but his aggreesiveness got worse and unfortunately he was diagnosed with a tumour and I had to have him pts but I still miss him. When is owner gave him up to me she said that he bites but i thought 'I've heard that so mant times':roll:

I was reading through it getting more and more confused by the numbers of once-active members who seemed to have reappeared to answer the question, then I spotted the date! :lol:

Back